this is my last cap for this year and thought I'd include the New Years aspect in it. :)
Thanks to everyone for following my blog in 2012. I hope to be a bit more active in 2013. You can look forward to many new caps and also some more interactive games. Next year this blog will also hit the 2*10^6 views and this will be celebrated by something special.
So, you all have a cool party tonight and enjoy the free day tomorrow!
See you all in 1007² - 1006² ! :D
31 December 2012
24 December 2012
zunächst einmal wünsche ich allen Frohe Weihnachten!
first of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas! I hope you'll enjoy the food and the nice presents today! ;)
But now for the Christmas link exchange. Unfortunately no one signed up on my blog so I will just feature the blogs where I signed up. :)
First we have Dee, from the blog Deelusions of Grandeur.
I know Dee since some years now via Rachelshaven, but we also talk now and then. While I don't think I'm the right person to have a creative talk about caps with, I try to say something about a cap I like by telling how it appears to me.
Dee's caps often have a relatively short text to go with a picture as it can be seen in the example I picked.
Also it's cool that she updates her blog quiet frequently and sets up interesting discussions together with a cap.
So yes, her blog is worth it stopping by. :)
Then I want to feature Caitlyn, from the blog Caitlyn's masks.
I picked a cap that's pretty young and still on the front page. Just as all the caps I read and enjoyed on her blog so far, this one shows Caitlyn really thought about a good story to fit a wonderful high quality picture. Not only did I choose this cap because it's about the Great Shift universe (people who know me, know that I love it ;) ), no, it's because Caitlyn found a completely new approach to this universe.
It's not only a plain description of the event and who switched with which body, the focus is not really on the Great Shift but on a single woman. And there it's not only about the new boobs etc, but the whole new person and this is great.
I've had some cap trades with Caitlyn already and I'm always looking forward for a cap from her since I know it will be a very good one with many thoughts in them to make me like it - which I always did so far.
I can't deny that I sometimes think my caps look pretty ugly compared to hers and my stories also never really stand out, but I'm not jealous or so in a negative way, it just makes clear that if you want to see caps of high quality (text and pictures) in a very organized and clean blog, I can recommend her blog. :)
Post Scriptum: My blog header is also created by Caitlyn, thanks for that again. :)
Now something on my own blog:
I know I haven't been posting much during the last 2 months, but I'll try to change that. It's really cool to know (from previous comments) that there are people that really like my caps and stop by. I really want to give them more caps, but besides working alot I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend and friends, so there wasn't much time left. This should change as I have some vacations in January. :)
Have a good day with alot of presents!
23 December 2012
I saw a nice idea on Dee's blog: a link exchange. That way people can find their ways to blogs I like and follow and maybe some others find their ways to me.
I will follow her idea and set up a blog post on Christmas, maybe around 15:00 Berlin time, where I will tell a bit about some TG caption sites that agree to do the same in exchange. I'll take any people that agree to do so by leaving a comment. :)
RULES / GUIDELINES
- You post below that you wish to be involved in the gift exchange, saying that you want to participate and reciprocate.
- I will go to your TG Captions Blog and pick a caption I like, posting a thumbnail copy in the post and a link to that caption below it. Depending on how much time I have and the number of people participating, I might give a sentence or two about why I like the caption or why they should head there to the individual blog.
- You do the same thing for me. You'll have a thumbnail and a link to a caption of mine in your post.
- This step isn't required, but I think it'd be great if you could post this on YOUR blog, looking for others to trade with. I think it'd be a nice gift for people who are just READERS of TG Captions to see how many blogs are out there, and give them exposure to some they might have missed.
- Make your post on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- I will not link to sites that ONLY snag other people's work. This is for the actual creators only.
Have a good Christmas time.