I saw a nice idea on Dee's blog: a link exchange. That way people can find their ways to blogs I like and follow and maybe some others find their ways to me.
I will follow her idea and set up a blog post on Christmas, maybe around 15:00 Berlin time, where I will tell a bit about some TG caption sites that agree to do the same in exchange. I'll take any people that agree to do so by leaving a comment. :)
RULES / GUIDELINES
- You post below that you wish to be involved in the gift exchange, saying that you want to participate and reciprocate.
- I will go to your TG Captions Blog and pick a caption I like, posting a thumbnail copy in the post and a link to that caption below it. Depending on how much time I have and the number of people participating, I might give a sentence or two about why I like the caption or why they should head there to the individual blog.
- You do the same thing for me. You'll have a thumbnail and a link to a caption of mine in your post.
- This step isn't required, but I think it'd be great if you could post this on YOUR blog, looking for others to trade with. I think it'd be a nice gift for people who are just READERS of TG Captions to see how many blogs are out there, and give them exposure to some they might have missed.
- Make your post on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- I will not link to sites that ONLY snag other people's work. This is for the actual creators only.
Have a good Christmas time.