18 July 2011

Living history

That's another cap I made for Dee. The special thing here is that it's based on the previous cap I made her. It can be found HERE.
The thought I had before actually thinking about the story was: "Oh wow, Imagine you are her ... there's no way people would look at you and not see a woman ... and you gained so much womanhood, that takes some getting used to."
The story then was sort of easy because the picture already showed a good theme and I just continued with my tourist guide tour through Germany and included myself again since I (see thoughts above) wouldn't mind being such a real life girl for some time. It'd would definitely be a challenge. :)

1 comment:

  1. You probably should make a series with different Haven members. Have you give them a tour of some place in Europe that you'd think they'd enjoy .. and of course make them a woman while doing it!

    ReplyDelete