30 December 2015

Martha on Open TG Captions

Hello you all,

I wanted to let you know that I also published a bit on Open TG Captions 
(Search for captionner Martha)

The way you can create caps there I find very nice and easy. When an idea comes to my mind it's sometimes the fastest way for me to write a cap there - maybe you want to try it out too if you didnt know the site yet. :)

Also sorry for the only very few caps this year but I was / am really busy. I hope you all had a nice christmas time and I wish you all the best for 2016.

Martha

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas and an even better 2016!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all good here. I hope all is good for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back, though I hope you'll take your caption creations there and post them here too.
    I like opentgcaptions for its ease of caption creation, but it is terrible to navigate and browse beyond the most recent additions to the gallery.
    Try browsing through some of the more prolific captioners and you'll see what I mean. Plus having to start from the most recent after commenting on a caption is also very frustrating.
    Anywho, Happy New Year and glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see what the big update brings they announced :) I understand your points and they annoy me too, but well, it's free :)

      Delete